We are recruiting for parents to join our Parent Panel and become parent spokespeople for us in the media and at events.
- Does paying for childcare put a major strain on your family?
- Have you struggled to find childcare when you need it?
- Have your tax credits been cut?
- Have you found yourself being charged hidden fees for your child’s free nursery place?
- Is finding holiday childcare a complete juggling act?
- Are your Sure Start services at risk?
Is the answer to any of these questions is yes, or if you’ve had other experiences of childcare you’re happy to talk publicly about, you’re just what we're looking for.
The Parent Panel offers parents free training in dealing with media interviews and public speaking, and opportunities to appear in the media as a case study telling your childcare story, and any parent who uses childcare can join. We've already run several successful media training days for Parent Panel members. We will pay for all of the training and meet any travel and childcare expenses.
We will never pass your details on to a journalist without checking with you first, we'll always fit any requests around times you're free, and you would never be obliged to do anything you weren't comfortable with.
Sign up to the Parent Panel now
Why join the Parent Panel?
Work undertaken by the Parent Panel
If you are interested in joining the panel, or just want to find out more, contact Priya Shah on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7940 7536.
Once you sign up to join the Parent Panel, you'll also automtically become a member of Daycare Trust's free Parent Network